Friday, February 12, 2016

Peer Review 2

I have loved this week and being able to see what my peers have been up to. Doing the second peer review was....hard though. I have a hard time being critical of other people. Obviously it was in a constructive way....but still. We had to do it, and then write reviews however.

Who and what did I review?

The first project I reviewed was David Klebosky's because he is the only one who did a different genre than me. Here is a link to his project, and here is a link to my review of it.

The second project I reviewed was Kelly Reager's QRG, because she did a project of the same genre as me. Here is a link to her project, and here is a link to my review of it.

What did I learn?

Boy do I have a long way to go... I have been extremely impressed with my classmates and it has been both inspiring and discouraging. I have a long way to go, but I know I can work on my draft until it meets the precedent that I've seen set by my peers.

What are the weaknesses of my project?

Well for one, it's way too short. I need to add more details, more facts, and more of a hook. It's not as interesting as it needs to be, and it needs to have more information. I feel like I could expound upon MANY of the things I left open-ended, and I kinda have an idea of how to go about it. I need to hyperlink sources to it though.

Now it's time for strengths:

I feel like the information I do have so far is a strength. I don't have very many because it's not even close to par. But I'm going to build on what I do have to make it into a strength instead of a weakness. I also like the picture I have, and I feel like my ability to cite pictures has improved to the point where it will help me on my project. I plan on improving it by a wide margin in order to have more strengths to speak of.


ahtibat-stock "Man Scared Face Reference" 5/14/2010 via Deviant Art. Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Licensing.


No comments:

Post a Comment