Sunday, February 21, 2016

My Verbs

I went through and wrote down all of the verbs I used in my QRG (and some adverbs because I got ahead of myself but oh well, what's done is done) and put them in a list. I will copy them to this blog post. Then I'll make a list of the ones I repeated.

My List of Verbs:

Submitted
Require
Provide
Going
Gain
be
treated
doing
treatment
stuttering
published
used
stutters
treatment
involves
stuttering
tracking
restricting
receive
limits
select
branch out
is
wrote
expressing
are
passing
doubles
signing
states
providing
requires
used
passed
limit
creation
exploration
expresses
says
called
response
are
quoted
stating

Any Repeated Verbs?

stuttering/stutters x3
requires x2
stating/states x2
are x2

Wellcome Library, London "The face of a bearded man expressing anger. Etching in the c." 10/24/2014 via Wikimedia. Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licensing.

No comments:

Post a Comment