Thursday, May 5, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

So I've finished the rough copy of my Final Project. *fireworks explode into the night* I've never posted a project directly to Blogger, so hopefully this works.

Key Information


So I did an animation/whiteboard kinda deal for my video essay, and I think it was a good avenue to go, but I'm not sure yet. I don't really have a lot of key information other than that. I did my project on my time management skills (or lack thereof).

Major Issues/Weaknesses


I'm not entirely sure what I think the weaknesses are at this point, except that I didn't really talk a lot about the class itself. Could you let me know if that seems like a huge problem?

Major Virtues/Strengths


I honestly think the form I used for the project was clever. I spent a TON of time editing it all together to make it entertaining, and I think I did a good job with that. I'd like to know if the direction I went with it was a good one for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment