Monday, May 9, 2016

Project 2 Open Post to Peer Reviewers

I've finished project 2! Hopefully my post will include the sound file here, but here's my podcast!
 

Key Information


I don't really know what kind of key information to give anyone who looks at this, but I'm thinking I'll just tell you that there's a lot of sound effects and music and stuff. I talked about speech pathology, and the different writing genres found in that field.

Major Issues/Weaknesses


I'll be honest, I don't think the actual content I have in my podcast is all that great. I don't really know if I went into as much depth as I needed to go into. It was fun for me to do the project, but I spent more time working on the audio editing than I did writing the actual script.

Major Virtues/Strengths


I honestly think the actual audio aspect of my project is pretty awesome. I think the voice I used was fairly entertaining, and I really liked putting in sound effects and music. That was my favorite part, and I think I did really well. I decided that audio editing is something I didn't know I enjoyed doing.

1 comment:

  1. In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

    Louis Vuitton handbags


    Rolex Air King

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches


    Chanel handbags


    Original Rolex Watches


    Omega Watches Replica


    ReplyDelete