Monday, May 9, 2016

Project 3 Open Post to Peer Reviewers

I've finished my project 3, so now I'm ready to be reviewed. The link to my standard college essay can be found here.

Key Information


I wrote my third project about narcissism and the fact that social media is causing it. I'm not exactly sure what other key information I'm supposed to provide. the genre I used was a standard college essay.

Major Issues/Weaknesses


I feel like honestly the major issue I'm having right now is finding the voice I'm supposed to be using. I don't want to give a personal story, but it sounds like everyone in class is placing personal stories in their papers. I'm just not entirely sure which voice to use.

Major Virtues/Strengths


I feel like the organization of my project is the strongest point of it. I liked the ideas I was having about it, so I very much liked coming up with ways to express those ideas. I love that aspect of writing, so that was a very fun part of this project for me.

1 comment:

  1. In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

    Louis Vuitton handbags


    Rolex Air King

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches


    Chanel handbags


    Original Rolex Watches


    Omega Watches Replica


    ReplyDelete